15.5.15

Beginnings

I'm weird sometimes... maybe all the time. One of the weird things I do is that when I watch movies or read books I really love the beginning. I can't explain why I like beginnings so much, maybe is the excitement of something new, or the curiosity to know how a society works, maybe getting to know a new place, or simply getting to know how a particular person thinks. I also like to know what problem the main character is facing, but however when the problem actually begins I quickly get bored and uninterested. Maybe this reflects something about me, like how I don't like to face problems in everyday life.  Or how when I already know what will happen because the story is so predictable I start to give zero fucks. So unless a story is truly interesting I'll continue to leave movies unfinished and finish books after a long time.

After that weird rant I'll leave some cool music for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment