16.5.15

The Gamer

Ok I couldn't help myself, here's another great recommendation but this time it's not a movie but a webtoon! It's called The Gamer and it's about a boy that one day suddenly finds out that his life has become a game. Suddenly he starts to improve his own character just like he would in a game by gaining exp points and passing to the next level. And by improving his character he becomes smarter, stronger or more lucky. Of course he encounters enemies and I'm not a fan of the fight scenes, but what I really like is his train of thought of how we will deal with his new reality. It was so good that it brought me out of the funk I was in so you know it's great.
You can read it in english translated by MangaCow or Line Webtoons. I like the Line translations better but MangaCow has translated more chapters so I guess you could mix it up.
MangaCow
Line Webtoons

No comments:

Post a Comment