19.3.11

Friday Night

So this is how the sky looked like yesterday. Btw, this was taken out with my phone so it doesn´t have the best quality. The moon was really huge and it was giving out this effect like a werewolf movie. I should have cut my hair yesterday... *sigh* ...It was full moon after all. Well, but it was a really fun day! I finished with my exam season so we had a party to celebrete it but the lights went out so we didn´t have any music.. : ( But the good thing was that we had candles all over the place and the light from the moon was coming in from the window so it looked really amazing. And when the lights go out one gets into a very relaxed mood so it looked like some kind of chill-out party. At the end it was really nice!!! And before that I had gone to my little cousin birthday party at Mcdonals so I had my bags filled with candies from the piñata. Yay!! I was so close to it that the candies just came flying at me. haha!

I´ve been hearing this song over and over again! At first I didn´t notice that it was a cover from Robyn. haha But seriously! I only like the part when the girl sings!! For the guy, he´s just okey, but his voice or looks on lookbook don´t drive me crazy. Besides he´s overly tanned for my taste, nothing personal, but I don´t know what´s with europeans or people from the usa that are so crazy with being tanned! Oh whatever... it´s their decision after all...

1 comment:

  1. wow! it sounds like a nice party. Hope you had found!!

    ReplyDelete