15.4.14

Twenty One Pilots

II don't know if you watched this year's MTV Movie Awards, but one of my favorite bands played. If you don't know what the hell I'm talking about, it's about this band called Twenty One Pilots.
They are a bit different from the norm, they are like alternative rock but not really. Because they combine like poetic lyrics that sometimes are just like "spoken", and then suddenly they are screamed. I found them by listening to La Dispute that also has this reaaally poetic lyrics. But I guess the amazing thing is the feeling with which they sing the lyrics, it just gives you shivers. And then ther's also their great rhythm and instrumental ability.

But instead of trying to explain, I'll just share with you some of my favorite songs and you can decide by yourself whether you like them or not.




No comments:

Post a Comment