15.4.14

22 vrs. Mary Jane Holland | Medicine (Sound Remedy Remix)

OOk, It seems that music recommendations are easier to write for me, so I'll stick to that for now. haha After all, it's better to write about something that makes you passionate, and right now music is the only thing that makes me passionate. And I know that is kinda sad, but it's best if I don't constantly share my sadness with you.

So lately I've been listening to a lot of mashups on 8tracks and soundcloud, so I've found a lot of unknown but good songs. And due to that my first recommendation is something I found on Soundcloud. It's a remix made by Sound Remedy from the song Medicine by Daughter, and it's pure gold!

The beat is really chill, but instead of making you sleep it just takes you to heaven. I know I sound like I'm on drugs, but really it's amazing, and when the beat drops around 1:50 it's just pure ecstasy. You can check out Sound Remedy's soundcloud account HERE!

And then my second recommendation it's also a mashup made by MashFox, you can check out the youtube account HERE! And the song is a mix of 22 by Taylor Swift and Mary Jane Holland by Lady Gaga. And it's sooooo good. I mean both songs are good, but when they are together they're amazing!

No comments:

Post a Comment