9.10.13

Cookie Clicker

So I believe this has become a place for me to share my feelings, and tell you about my current life, but mostly it has become a place to share my obsessions, the stuff that makes me passionate and mostly CRAZY!

And this time it's no exception, I have decided to share with you the thing that currently makes my time disappear in an instant, it's what I'm thinking of all the time, the thing that makes me forget about my worries, responsibilities, and basically anything that currently sucks in my life.

The thing I'm talking about is a game called Cookie Clicker.


But you're probably wondering, what is this thing you're talking about? why is it so great? And the answer is: I don't know.

It just have something that compels you to play it. Basically you click one big cookie that appears on the screen, and by this click you make more cookies, and then with this cookies you just made you can buy grandmas to bake them for you, or cursors that click automatically for you. And it's really enthralling to watch the number of the cookies you have increase and increase!!!! And before you know it, you have been playing 24 hours. This obsession with the number of cookies you have is probably due to something in our minds that makes us want to have more and more! But I don't care, it's just an obsession that I cannot stop now and it's a great way to forget about anything depressing in my life.

So here you go, if you still don't know what the hell I'm talking about you can go check out the game HERE!, and if you get obsessed and it causes you to fail in life, you can probably blame me haha.

Btw, the guy that made this is called Orteil and is a french programmer who created this game in a night when he was bored, so if you're obsessed you can blame him! And if you already knew about this life-sucking-void, and know what the hell I'm talking about when I mention cookies per second, I'll just tell you that I currently have 1,800,000,000 cookies per second, hahaha, and I started playing on saturday!!

2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Haha, I'm sorry!!! But it's nice to know someone understands this craziness of mine :)

      Delete