19.5.14

Saga | Brian K. Vaughan

I promised I would tell you what I've been reading lately, so here it is! haha

So I haven't been feeling like reading books, maybe because all the books lately are shit, or they seem shit to me, I don't know.... So I decided to read this graphic novel I've been admiring from afar for some time now. This graphic novel, or comic whatever you want to call it, is called Saga by author Brian K. Vaughan who has written a lot of good comics.

And basically it's about two warriors that are enemies in an intergalactic war, but they fall in love and have a baby. And then everybody is pursuing them and their child. The story is told by Hazel, their baby, and it's absolutely magical. The drawings are amazing and the characters are so lovable, even the bad guy.
Honestly it was my first comic so I didn't know what to expect, but I was absolutely blown away. From the very first page I couldn't take my eyes away, it was so unusual but captivating at the same time. And when I reached the latest chapter, I couldn't stand to wait so I started reading Runaways from the same author which is also good, although not as good as Saga. I think I'll continue reading comics for now haha.

No comments:

Post a Comment