30.10.12

Callum & Harper

Just wrote this review after reading one of the most amazing books EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!! but I already wrote enough praises in the review.... haha
Callum & HarperCallum & Harper by Fisher Amelie

My rating: 5 of 5 stars


While reading this I couldn't decide if it was taken right out of a soap opera or some greek tragedy. I mean, Callum and Harper have such tragic pasts and when you think they've had enough, some shit happens and they are right back where they started. But no matter what happens they bravely get up again and fight. It's terribly sweet that they are able to face any kind of shit just because they have each other. But I have to admit that I was really tired by the middle of the book because their interactions seemed like eternal foreplay and it seemed like there were infinite misunderstandings, and right when they were about to have a serious conversation about their feeling someone or something always stoped them. Although there were some amazing developments that I didn't expect and I couldn't help but feel anything but pleased. Personally the book was some emotional rollercoaster and I had an all nighter just to finisht reading it, YES, IT WAS THAT AMAZING!!!
They had such amazing chemistry and I couldn't help but swoon at how protective Callum was of Harper.... ^^



View all my reviews


The author, Fisher Amelie, was on a book tour with Abbi Glines, another fabulous author, I so wish I had been there..........
Fisher Amelie seems really cool...

No comments:

Post a Comment