30.12.10

Jag är en vampyr!

Haha... : D .... so that´s the song that´s been on my head most of the day. It´s from the swedish singer Markus Krunegård and the song it´s in swedish of course, dah!, but it also has a great beat!!

 ..."Jag är en vampyr. Jag suger och spyr. Låt mig komma in. Jag vill bli din"... and the best part is when he says this: "Hela världen är så underbar om man är korkad tom och glad" ... haha

The best part is that when I was watching I suddenly tought that I had seen the guy before and then it hit me, he is also part of Laakso!!! haha That was really unexpected... But after thinking about it after a while I realized that it kinda made sense, after all the videos are unusual and similar, if you watch the videos you realize that he always appear riding in a car, walking down the street, hanging out with his friends and gets way TOO close to the camera! haha

did you notice?? but who cares? his songs are great!

This was the first song I listened to a few years ago (btw, I had never watched the videos)

No comments:

Post a Comment