2.10.12

My Week With Marilyn

I think tumblr has saved me from getting depressed... I've been feeling really down lately due to many problems involving annoying people... sometimes I just feeling like hiding from the world and  I just don't wanna go out of my house, specially after finishing school because right now I'm really drained, physically and mentally after such a long and tiring year so right now I just wanna rest and sleep all day.....


Yesterday I watched My Week With Marilyn. It was a great movie, there's always something so magical in english movies, they are really well made and the actors are sooooo good!
Then I watched Mao's Last Dancer. I have wanted to watch this movie for a long time but never got to it so I'm glad that I finally did. I just love ballet movies! and the plot was also really interesting, I liked how the movie shows the dark side of communism in China. And it turns out that the movie is australian!!



No comments:

Post a Comment