19.10.12

Before Sunset

I've been having such a good record with updating lately that I decided that I should keep up with it, so before I go to sleep I'm gonna review something interesting I did today. (^_^)
So what's best that a manual on how to make cute faces!! I seriously needed something like this because sometimes I feel like I don't belong in this century (*^_^*)
Then I watched this movie called Before Sunrise and it was amaaazing!!!! I can't tell you how much I love it! and the best part is that it has a sequel!!! squeal!
I'm gonna watch it tomorrow.
And then I watched this movie called The Chorus or Les Choristes, it's in french but I don't know if it's from Belgium or France... It was about a teacher that gets a job in a school for troubled boys, he creates a choir and changes the children's lives. It's really cool and the voices are great, specially from this kid called Pierre who has a gifted voice.

And that's all from today, I'll probably wander in Tumblr or Lookbook now.
I'll probably just look at pics of hair, I want to dye my hair a different color but I'm still thinking which one...

No comments:

Post a Comment