8.10.12

Belles

Just made a review of the book I just finished reading.


Belles (Belles, #1)Belles by Jen Calonita
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

This is like gossip girl from the south, not that I hate it of course. The story was kind of predictable, I knew how it was going to end as soon as I started reading it, but it didn't stop me from having fun. By fun I mean laughing at the drama, cliché fights and stupid problems they had. But the main character was cool and stood up on her own when needed. What I didn't like is that I felt that some characters were not developed properly, their story was too superficial, is like I wanted to know more about them and how they felt instead of being some preppy boys and girls who only care about partying.


View all my reviews

I have a feeling that the rest of the week is going to be really stressful. But what I've found out is that when everything is falling apart there is always some constant in my life that keeps me holding on, and right now it is school grades, I honestly hope that they pay off.... Another thing is that some people are truly hypocrites, I would expand more on that issue but I get both angry and depressed if I think about it, the good thing is that I have good things going in my life that will keep me cheered up!

Great song! I think this will be one of the best albums of the year!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment