10.8.13

Caspar Lee

So it's been hard to choose which youtuber to do next, I was between choosing the youtubers I watched first in chronological order, or simply posting the ones I loved the most first. I guess I decided to post the youtubers I love the most haha.

And I guess it's wasn't difficult for me to choose Caspar Lee. haha
He is a south african youtuber with over one million subscribers. You can find his YouTube channel HERE!!!

And it's not just because he is handsome, because he is, damn yeah he is! But when I first found his channel, I started watching all his videos from the beginning, and he was just so real, he was a kid obsessed with the internet but really funny. But his kind of funny it's not the one that is obvious, it's more like a goofy, dumb, and cheeky sense of humor.
Honestly, at first I thought he was kinda weird, but he just grew on me. Before I realized it, I had already subscribed to his channel, and every week I was looking forward to a new video. It was insane!
All his fans call him a slut, and he encourages it! And it's not an insult, it's true, he can't help but flirt with every living girl, or boy depending on the occasion haha. But it doesn't annoy me, in fact it's refreshing because he admits he's like that and doesn't try to hide it. What I like even more, it's that other youtubers, when they are in the middle of a mob of girls, are like scared and even cold with their fans, but Caspar, he just takes it in stride. He just stops, talks with the girls, hugs them and takes photos with them. It's something I've noticed by watching his vlogs, but he seems like a truly nice person. He doesn't seem snobby or cold, he's just his usual funny self.
Also, after collaborating with many famous youtubers, like jacksgap, he became hugely famous. But he's still down to earth. I don't know, he's just so easy to relate to. Here are some of my favorite youtube videos:



Just listen to his south african accent, sigh... And those eyes... haha But seriously, check him out! I follow him everywhere, here are his social networks.

Youtube
Twitter
Instagram
Tumblr
Facebook

No comments:

Post a Comment