10.10.10

19 - 21

Lately, I´ve been watching movies every waking moment of the day so I haven´t been able to read as much as I would want to. So I tought I could post a little something that I just found out. First, I haven´t told how I´m also addicted to reading shoujo manga by reading all the mangas that get into my hannds, maybe later I´ll tell you about my favorite mangas. But now I wanted to tell you how I discovered korean webtoons by reading this webtoon called "Pink Lady" that was cancelled. So I tried to find another webtoon and I found this one.


It has excellent graphics and you can find it HERE!. This great scanlation group has a lot of webtoons if you want to check them out. This one I told you about has all the clasic characteristics of a shoujo manga so tell me if you like it!

1 comment:

  1. Awesome story!!!! Thank you so much!! I loved it! Especially since I love cats too ^.^

    ReplyDelete