18.11.10

The Series of Percy Jackson and the Olympians - Rick Riordan (and some music)

Well... I need to update a lot. I had alredy read "The Lightning Thief" from the series but suddenly I felt like reading the rest. And I must say that they turned like all the fantasy bestsellers books that have been coming out recently but this page turners books always turn out to be really pleasant. So I read quite fast and spent all my time reading this books plus "The Lost Hero" and "The Red Pyramid" from the same author.
The only review I´m making is that this books are great!! And if you have trouble finishing every book you read I promise you that you won´t have that problem with this series.

Apart from that I MUST share with you my whole soundtrack for this series. In short, this were the songs that I kept repeating over and OVER while I read this books. And I must say that they were great!!! At first, I only intended to listen to Kent´s new album "En plats i solen". The album turned out amazing!!!! Check it out HERE!!!
But that was only part of it because the I felt like listening all the complete albums from Kent, yeah... you heard well ALL the albums from Kent. You can listen to it by clicking here!!!
I know!!!! they´re like amazing! and the lyrics are like... pure poetry... : )  (this is the first time that I think like this of a singer) My favorite albums that you can find in the playlist above are probably "Vapen och Ammunition", "Verkligen" and best of all "The Hjärta och Smärta EP". (and probably "Hagnesta Hill")

No comments:

Post a Comment