23.11.10

Did you ever wonder??

I know this is really a dumb post but I was just reading a book and the girl mentioned something about a bible in her hotel room. Right there I started wondering why do they put bibles in every hotel room?? I had never wondered about it regardless that when I always go to some hotel, the first thing I do is look around the room and find some random bible. I understand why they put telephone books or magazines about the city you´re staying in. So after thinking about it I decided to goggle it. I was like... "Why not?" I had my computer at hand and everything...

Well, it turns out that there was this asociation in the United States called "Gideons International" and they´re like in every country in the worl. They have like this life-long mission of handing out bibles everywhere they go like in the streets when they´re walking or when they stay at some hotel or motel they always leave a bible behind. Somehow it became like a custom.
Interesting, isn´t it? So those little motherfuckers are the guilty ones. haha I just found out and I thought that I´ll let you know. haha : )

No comments:

Post a Comment