16.12.10

Ramblings

Today I remembered some things from the past that really meant a lot to me. But maybe I was too little and stupid to act acordingly so everything turned out a mess and I really regret it now... My major fault is that I don´t care about most of the things that people normally care about but when I care I´m just not used to pay attention to indirects and gestures. That caused me to miss something really good and regret many things. Because when you want me to know something you have to speak with me properly. IN WORDS I mean... haha...

All that caused me to think about missed opportunities so know I do all the things I feel like doing so I won´t regret anything. It´s a great life phylosophy! From now on I´ll think of all the things back then like meant to happen! So I won´t have any more regrets.

No comments:

Post a Comment