28.12.10

If you were wondering what the hell I´m doing right now

So I´ve been watching movies all day, later I´ll watch Kick Ass and in sunday I watched the extended version of Avatar. Also, I just finished reading two mangas that I really like "Alive, the final evolution" and "Mirai Nikki". I´m happy because mangas usually have bad endings but that was not the case with them, so that´s good! I was also shocked because I found out that the author of "Alive" was in his deathbed when he ended writing the story *shoking*

This song of rammstein it´s so beautiful and I recommend that you watch the version of Mina Harker!

This is a great band discovery that I made a few days ago "Hadouken!". Listen to the lyrics closely, so funny!!...

You can hear all this songs and many other great songs in a playlist I made recently here:
                          

No comments:

Post a Comment