21.6.11

Start of Summer Break!!!



HI everyone!!! It's the beginning of my summer break! Altough the climate is somewhat crazy because sometime it's really hot and the next moment it's raining : ( But at least it's not cold so I'm able to wear shorts and dresses. I was gonna upload a pic of how I look today but my cellphone is freaking out. haha. Yesterday I finished reading The Wind-Up Bird Chronicles from Haruki Murakami even though it was really long with 600 pages. But it was great, I'll do the review later! I'll probably read another book later or read this manga called Psyren that my brother wanted me to read for a while now. I'll  stay home because I don't feel like going out to swimm. I'm seriously lazy this year!! But at least I'm gonna spend my time making some jelly or drinking my own homemade yoghurt. ^^ haha seeya!!

No comments:

Post a Comment