17.4.11

The Princess Diaries

Okay, I´m so relieved that I just finished reading all ten book of this series plus extra stories which are A LOT!!! I congratulate myself! haha... But seriously there were times when I couldn't stand to keep reading but I did! but some normal sane person would've stopped reading at the middle of the series where it got most annoying. I was happy that the last two books turned out to be su much better than I expected. Maybe it was because she somehow madured and stopped being such a whiny child and it felt real somehow. I guess it helped when she started going to a psychologist and stopped hanging out with her annoying best friend. Then she stopped complaining about everything and stopped taking every little stupid thing so seriously. I loved the part when she got fashion sense and knowledge about how to act in public. haha! Now that I ended this I'll probably read another book, or read some blogs, or read some manga, but whatever I choose I'll probably have a good time because it involves reading. : )

No comments:

Post a Comment